Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Is your new doll always your favorite??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am just loving Molly right now!! She's so cute. I think that dd agrees.

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Yes! My new dolls always get special attention and DD just hates that and gives me a hard time about it. I explained to her that every one of my dolls got this special treatment when they first came so no one is getting left out.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, the new doll rarely edges the old girls out!

    Jess just might be my current favorite, but it isn't very often the new girl beats Kirsten of Felicity.

    Poor Marisol never got much attention, and it took me years to realize how cute Kaya and Aggie (5)are.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, every time I get a new doll, she becomes my favorite until I get another doll. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOPE I dont think so.. Samantha was my DD first , although she loves all her dolls very much I see she has a special bond with her.. I think she will always be her favorite [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I do this too, but then I look at my other dolls and feel guilty. I pick them up and kiss them and tell them that I still love them, even if there is a new girl around.

    Rachel and Violet get by far the most attention, but I don't feel too bad because I remember that Addy and Molly got me when I was still a kid, and we never were apart. I think they are the luckiest because they were "girlhood" dolls.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    Yes, I do this too, but then I look at my I remember that Addy and Molly got me when I was still a kid, and we never were apart. I think they are the luckiest because they were "girlhood" dolls.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is so heartwarming. I hope that my DD will feel that way about her AG as she grows up.

    BTW, I love that your brother had an AG growing up too.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ETA: I guess I should answer the original question. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I try to give the new girl some special attention until I think she is comfortable enough being a part of the group. However, some of them fit right in right away. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 02, 2006 06:04 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For a day or two, but I find myself going back to specific dolls over and over again. It's hard to explain to other people, but putting one of my favorite dolls right on my desk so I can gaze at her face when I look up from my laptop is extremely calming. It is probably why I am so particular about my dolls' faces...

    Taffy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope. These girls really have to work to get my love, lol. When they first show up, they are subjected to all the whims of a dolly wardrobe and hairbrush. When I find a favorite way to dress them and do their hair, then they spend a brief moment in the sun before becoming equals, lol. Of course Sam is the defacto queen. She was first.

  10. #10
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I love all my "girls", but since Felicity was my first AG, she will always be my favorite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •